Optical grape sorting machine after harvest
An innovative technology
Grape sorting after the harvest is an essential stage of your wine-making process. Usually done by hand, this stage needs operators. It is a highly difficult task for operators to focus long enough to maintain a regular production rate and an optimal quality sorting. With our innovative technology, ALIEN, you save time and you gain efficiency and rentability! Equipped with a high-speed image recognition robotic system, ALIEN removes the harvest waste after the grapes destemming.
By allowing a continuous sorting and a regular production rate, ALIEN intercepts up to 400 elements (stalks, pink berries, branches...) per minute and sorts up to 8 tons per hour. It reduces losses with its high precision sort. This innovative machine is easy to use with its touchscreen interface.
For more technical information about ALIEN: click here
A real ally for your wine-tourism
Offer a unique experience to your consumers by transparently presenting your know-how combining tradition and modernity.
Thanks to ALIEN, highlight your image while boosting your sales!
- Unlike other optical sorting machines on the market, ALIEN is equipped with transparent windows. ALIEN offers at your visitors the opportunity to admire its innovative technology during its work.
- Its system allows the machine to operate in «demo» mode, thus ALIEN becomes a marketing asset even outside of harvest periods.
- Its modern stainless steel design and architectural lines will seduce yourvisitors.
- Thanks to its chassis mounted on wheels, ALIEN can be moved very easily. You can therefore change the machine according to your needs simply and quickly.
- ALIEN is the only customizable optical sorting machine on the market. Whether you prefer wood or steel, we adapt the design of ALIEN to your image.